Account Director - Gaming & Music
Account Director – Gaming & Music
Central / East London
up to £45k
An award-winning PR agency, working across an impressive portfolio of high-profile consumer clients and renowned for its creativity. Clients are in the music, gaming, food, retail and general consumer sectors
An opportunity has arisen for an Account Director to join the team and work across the music and gaming accounts. Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing creative campaigns;
- Building and maintaining client relationships;
- Mentoring junior team members;
- Contributing to new business development;
The ideal Account Director will have:
- Extensive experience in a consumer PR agency, working with big brands in the music and gaming sectors;
- Great client handling skills;
- Creative thinking and the ability to bring a fresh approach to a new brief;
- Solid people management experience.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this role. Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
About Unicorn Jobs
Unicorn is dedicated to finding the best people for great jobs. We recruit at all levels in PR and have had success placing talented people in both in-house and agency roles.