Corporate PR Account Director - London agency - up to £50K depending on experience
We are looking for outstanding Account Directors and Senior Account Managers with PR agency experience who thrive in a fast-paced and forward thinking environment and who have a proven track record in corporate communications. Both roles are positions within the corporate division of a highly reputable agency.
At Senior Account Manager level, there is an opportunity to work predominantly with one extremely high profile FMCG client, which could provide an effective stepping stone for anyone interested in moving from agency to in-house. You will be responsible for planning and delivering communications programmes; we are looking for strong UK and European market consumer brand experience and an outstanding track record of effectively managing client relationships - as well as the ability to help guide and mentor more junior members of the team.
At Account Director level, we are looking for candidates with a generalist background; for example, experience in property, legal, retail or oil and gas would be particularly interesting. As you would expect, we are looking for evidence of the following:
- Effective client counsel
- Development of strategic communications plans
- Team leadership and management
- New business
- The ability to establish a strong understanding of clients' businesses and industries
- Strong and diverse media contacts
- Development and delivery of successful, results focussed client programmes
- Issues management experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong client relationships
- Budget managment
Candidates need to demonstrate that they are inquisitive, unerringly smart thinkers with a passion for corporate communications and a hunger to produce the best results for their clients and their agency. We would like to meet people who have a mind of their own and opinions to match - who can express themselves coherently and concisely and aren't afraid to challenge the status quo.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and evolving agency and to become part of a talented corporate team.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Manager Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Manager Utilities jobs in London (West)