This job has now expired
Very exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager or very experienced Account Manager to join one of London's leading PR agencies.
What makes this job so fab is the mix of accounts- it's rare to get the chance to work on massive alcohol brands, leading FMCG brands as well as more serious issues/consumer health accounts, but that is exactly what is on offer here!
You'll be reporting in to an Account Director, and managing 2 Senior Account Executives and a JAE.
This agency does a lot of integrated work, working closely with Ad and Digital agencies on a number of the accounts, so experience of doing this would be ideal.
With a mix of press office work, brand building, news generation and social seeding- you'll need to be a pro-active and creative person, ready to get stuck in with strategy and helping out the Account Director, but also happy doing day to day delivery of campaigns.
The following would help:
* Experience at a leading Consumer PR Agency
* Strong Client relations
* Well connected with national and consumer media as well as broadcast
* Knowledge and interest across a variety of brands
* Presentable and good at client / media handling
* Digital maximisation
* Excellent contacts - consumer womens / nationals / digital
* FMCG/ food / drink / experience
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent presentation and attention to detail
* Clear and strong initiative
* Event management experience
* Able to prioritise workload and have exceptional time management skills
* Passionate about career development and learning new skills
* Confident team player, willing to 'muck in' and able to multi-task
* Keen networker - mass media and celebrity