This job has now expired
Social Media Officer – Contract
An exciting interim opportunity has arisen with an international organisation for a Social Media Officer. Working as part of a highly regarded communications team, this contract role is a great role for someone keen to build their career within the social media space.
The social media officer will work alongside the social media manager, who is responsible for developing and implementing the social media strategy; maintaining and growing social and online audiences and building brand advocates through social media channels.
Key accountabilities of the Social Media Officer include:
- Day-to-day management and monitoring of all social media channels, analysis and reporting.
- Working closely with the internal customer relations, consumer PR and commercial departments
- Sourcing and creating relevant, engaging and exciting social media content which supports strategic key messages while balancing internal and external stakeholder requirements.
- Monitor effective benchmarks in social media, trends in social media channels, tools and applications. Keep informed and feed back to the team on what key stakeholders and competitors are doing in this space.
The key skills and experience of the Social Media Officer include:
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- A background in PR or marketing, either in house and or agency
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format
- Excellent organisational skills
- An awareness of customer experience and ethos that informs approach to communication and an intuitive grasp of ‘tone of voice’ for social media channels
This contract requires an immediate start and is ongoing, with an initial three month trial period.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Lucinda Moores on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LJM1211-90.
VMA Group is the global resourcing specialist for corporate communications and HR.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/