This job has now expired
A leading international FMCG is seeking a Head of Corporate Communications to join their in-house team in London. Reporting to the Director of internal and external Communications you will work closely with brand, communications, marketing and scientific teams across the business to promote the Group’s strengths and achievements through impactful media relations and protect the company's corporate reputation. The role demands a high level of leadership and interpersonal skills, considerable media and social media relations and corporate communications experience and organisational agility.
To be considered for this role, you will need demonstrable experience in the following:
- Skills in communications ideally gained in a leading agency (specialising in corporate, marketing communications or financial communication) and/or in-house at a global company
- Strong track record of front line media relations experience
- Expert knowledge of broadcast, print and online media, ideally within pan-European context
- Excellent communication (written and spoken), negotiation and presentational skills
- Strategic thinker with ability to move effortlessly between strategy, implementation and tactical opportunities
- Ability to rapidly digest and distil complex issues and formulate strategy / responses
- Ability to establish, exploit and influence effective networks at all levels
- Confident, persuasive individual who is at ease with both senior management and external stakeholders
- Great team player with positive and enthusiastic approach
- Knowledge or fluency in French an advantage
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Joanne Watkins on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JDW1212-57
VMA Group is the global resourcing specialist for corporate communications and HR.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/