This job has now expired
We are looking for a PR geek and social media expert to communicate and give this leading on-line consumer brand a louder voice in the market. The company are already a sucess in the personal consumer finance sector and their goal now is to tell; their story to a wider audience. Reporting into the Marketing Director and joining a small and dynamic team you will be responsible for developing communication and social strategy. This is a great chance for a PR professional who has good media contacts and is an excellent writer to work in-house.
· Plan and execute the PR and communications strategy
· Manage PR agencies to deliver effective campaigns within budget
· Manage social media channels
· Develop blogger outreach
· 3+ years of experience in PR, social media and content creation
· Deep understanding of generating virality and word of mouth via social media
· Experience of dealing with PR agencies and journalists
· Track record of identifying and reaching out to influencers and transforming them into advocates
· Demonstrable experience of driving ROI through engagement campaigns and social media
· Enthusiasm for engaging with customers and communicating their stories
· A passion for writing well – Experience within consumer other sectors considered (except NFP and public sector)
In return they are offering a salary of £30-£40k - they have a casual dress code, great vibrant creative and buzzy culture, plus the chance to really grow and develop with the company.