This job has now expired
Quantum Global is a well-funded fast growing investment group counting various subsidiaries.
Quantum Global Corporate Services AG (QGCS) is responsible for the overall strategy of Quantum Global Group and provides highly professional know how in the fields of finance, legal, marketing & communication, ICT and human resources.
QGCS is recruiting an experienced and enthusiastic:
Head of Marketing and Communication (m/f) 100%
The successful candidate will be based at the client’s premises in the heart of Zurich and will be responsible – with a high degree of autonomy – of several activities and projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The candidate will be responsible for leading the marketing and communication team, by supervising corporate branding projects, online activities, events (launch), promotions, production of collaterals, communication and PR activities;
- Develop and supervise the implementation of the Group Marketing & Communication strategy;
- Coordinate marketing & communication action plans;
- Select external agencies and suppliers;
- Define and lead specific marketing and communications activities for selected projects for the whole range of Quantum Global companies;
- Some travel activity may be required.
Skills and specifications
- University degree in marketing and/or equivalent post-graduate or further education in marketing & communication;
- Minimum of ten years of experience in marketing & communication senior roles;
- Strong PR and Communications background;
- Experience in a financial environment combined with a network of relationships in the international financial media;
- Demonstrated track record in handling marketing & communication projects in an international environment; experience with emerging markets would be a plus;
- Highly developed leadership skills, combined with diplomatic aptitude and ability to manage and motivate a small team;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (both verbally and written); ability to communicate with diverse stakeholders and partners on all levels of organization;
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills and ability to deliver results in a dynamic environment;
- Highly professional and entrepreneurial (“hands-on” pragmatic and initiative) approach with attention to detail;
- Flexible and open-minded personality, used to work in a multicultural environment;
- Fluent knowledge of English (spoken and written); German and/or Portuguese welcome
Are you interested in this great job opportunity? We are looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Mr. Francesco Falci. Only direct applications with CV and motivational letter in English will be considered. All applications will be treated as confidential.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button