Contract: Social Media Strategist
Reputable global agency is looking for a Social Media Manager to manage one of their biggest and prestigious automotive brands. Social Media is becoming a hugely important communications channel for leading luxury automotive brand. The brand has some established presences but are looking for someone to unlock the wealth of social content potential the brand and product offer. Doing so will be crucial in taking the brand into the next chapter of a very exciting journey and so my client is looking for someone to take on that challenge.
This is the perfect role for someone with several years’ experience working agency side in a social media role. They will now be looking for the next challenge that will give them more opportunity to make decisions and have a real impact on a brand people love.
This role is to help develop and implement the framework through which social media will be deployed across our markets, source content opportunities and run the social editorial and content production processes.
• Help develop and deploy the social media framework
• Run the internal editorial process for developing the content calendar
• Sourcing content opportunities within the business
• Working as part of the Digital Team and in collaboration with the social agency, PR, Product, Customer Service and Brand Teams
• Interpret social listening and response data and make future recommendations for strategy and content
• Manage the day to day relationship with the Social Media agency
• Ensure a smooth process for capturing and resolving complaints with the customer service team
• Oversee preparation and distribution of reports summarizing the effectiveness of social media activity
• Project management of social media campaigns and content creation
• Providing support and advice to local markets digital teams and agencies
• A “can do” attitude and the willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks required to meet the daily demands of the business
• Creatively minded with an eye for what works in social media
• As comfortable organising and project managing as thinking and planning
• Works well under pressure and thrives on responsibility
• Ability to work effectively and proactively on their own, but also excel in a team setting
• Passionate and knowledgeable about the social media environment
• Sincere curiosity into how people interact and are influenced online
• Strong ability to problem solve independently
• Superior attention to detail
• Relevant work experience, part of which should be agency experience
• Expert in social media communication with a proven track record of creating impactful social experiences
• International brand experience would be beneficial but not a must
• University degree
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Visit www.prospectresourcing.com for our latest vacancies.