PR Account Manager (Consumer)
Bray Leino is a UK top 20 integrated communications group with businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, and PR. More than 450 people work here across sites in London, Filleigh, Bristol, Chester and Edinburgh, serving a wide range of national and international businesses.
Working with our Bristol based PR team, we are recruiting for an experienced PR Senior Account Manager to be responsible for the management and growth of our Consumer PR Client accounts.
We are looking for a strong Account Manager with experience in the consumer sector. A solid understanding of social media is required and also the ability to manage a team.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Working as part of the PR Consumer Account Management Team to ensure it achieves its objectives.
- In liaison with the team, managing the Client accounts, ensuring work is completed within agreed budgets and additional spend is agreed for work outside of existing remit.
- Supporting and working with the PR team as required to help them meet targets, manage projects and find solutions to challenges faced.
- Sharing knowledge to deliver the optimum programme for the client based on tactical expertise.
- Drafting, developing and implementing Client proposals spanning media relations, though leadership programmes and stakeholder relations.
- Reporting budget status and present updates monthly, through face to face meetings to ensure relationships remain strong and they are aware of progress.
- Ensuring the work of the PR Account Team is accurate and in line with strategic objectives and of the required quality.
- Building an in-depth knowledge of the Client's business and the sector in which they operate.
- Building and maintaining strong Client relationships as well as relationships beyond the core contacts to ensure existing and new business opportunities are maximised.
- Supporting the new business drive by building existing client programmes and sourcing new opportunities of relevance for the business.
You’ll have excellent organisational and writing skills, along with the ability to forge strong business and media relationships. You’ll also have demonstrable experience of participating in business development and pitch winning.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package (including early finishes on Fridays during summer so you can head off camping / surfing/ sunbathing), with outstanding training and progression every step of the way.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button
About Bray Leino Ltd
We are a UK top 20 integrated communications group with businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D, media, direct response & more. We operate in London, Filleigh, Bristol, Chester and Edinburgh, serving a wide range of national & international clients.