This job has now expired
Our client is a young, ecommerce business, specialising in retail, and based in Guildford. They are looking for a part time Freelance Public Relations Consultant to become the first member of their PR team, working for 1 or 2 days a week, with the potential to go permanent.
The role will involve:
- Working closely with the marketing team and the CMO of the company
- Developing and helping to finalise PR strategies and plans 6-12 months ahead
- Executing PR strategies
- Selling products in to the appropriate media
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced PR professional in both digital and social channels, as well as traditional PR
- Have proven agency experience
- Be proactive and creative, with the ability to take the initiative and think on their feet
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and good media contacts
- Have experience in the retail sector and good experience of using PR tools
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the role, please click Apply now!