This job has now expired
This forward thinking integrated (cross-stream) digital communications agency is 6 years old and 30 strong filled with clever entrepreneurial people. they have exciting plans to grow to 120 over the next 6 years. They have an amazing client base consisting of Blue Chip, public sector & consumer. And amongst other things they recently won an industry award for best website in-class for a house-hold name client. Their client base includes British Gas, Boots, L'Oreal, STA Travel, Typical projects are valued at c£250K and include websites, microsites, intranets, internal social networks, mobile apps, social media campaigns, media planning & buying.
A superb opportunity has arisen for a switched-on client-facing Digital Consultant with a broad digital project management, delivery and consulting background to move into this digital solution based role, essentially consulting with clients and designing solutions based around user requirements. Good UX//user journey experience is important for this role. As is a positive attitude and the ability to convert technical strategy into every day English.
The day-to-day tasks of the Digital Consultant/Project Manager include:
- Advise on appropriate digital solutions for clients needs
- Use your knowledge of digital technology and development methodologies (including emerging technology) to advise clients on how to harness digital solutions to best solve their problems. These solutions include but are not limited to web builds, intranets, mobile solutions, apps and Effectively scope digital projects into costed phases of work.
- Use your knowledge of UX practices to ensure practical and effective outcomes.
- Provide a responsive and proactive client service experience, clearly communicating costs, deadlines, schedules and solving issues or answering queries.
- Explain technical terms in a way understandable to a non-technical audience.
- Work with freelancers and internal resources on delivery where necessary.
Key attributes of the Digital Consultant / Project Manager:
- At least 2 years digital client-facing experience and an understanding of the complete mix of digital methodologies, processes, solutions, tactics and how they work.
- Previous experience in an agency environment.
- An original and comprehensive take on UX practices.
- The ability to explain how new digital technologies can be used, how they work and what they do in a clear way.
- Understanding of web development technologies and third party applications.
- Exposure to budgets, estimating, scoping and planning.
- Good relationship building and maintaining skills.
The successful applicant will be working with some down to earth, clever people, but above all in an environment that is modern, entrepreneurial and fosters success free of internal politics.
The role is based in London EC1
Salary is to £45K DOE + great bens + bonus
Please email us for more info at your earliest convenience!