This job has now expired
Are you looking to either move in-house OR currently looking for a new in-house role? We're seeking a great PR exec for this leading on-line business. You must have excellent writing skills and have the ability to build a brand whilst having a "nose for news". They have one of the best names within the consumer/consumer finance markets.
· Plan and execute the PR and communications strategy
· Manage PR agencies to deliver effective campaigns within budget
· Manage social media channels
· Develop blogger outreach
· 3+ years of experience in PR, social media and content creation
· Deep understanding of generating virality and word of mouth via social media
· Experience of dealing with PR agencies and journalists
· Track record of identifying and reaching out to influencers and transforming them into advocates
· Demonstrable experience of driving ROI through engagement campaigns and social media
· Enthusiasm for engaging with customers and communicating their stories
· A passion for writing well – Experience within consumer other sectors considered (except NFP and public sector)
In return they are offering a salary of £30-£40k - they have a casual dress code, great vibrant creative and buzzy culture, plus the chance to really grow and develop with the company.