This job has now expired
PRWeek, the bible for the British PR industry for over 28 years is looking for a new brand editor. With a leading print magazine, market leading website, daily email bulletins, a vast array of live events and an app in development we are looking for a true multi-platform editor and brand ambassador. This role is to replace the current editor, who has recently moved to run a sister title within the group.
You will be a proven editorial leader, and a creative and strategic thinker who can motivate an incredibly talented team. Reporting to the Group Publishing Director, you will be the brands ambassador within the PR community, forging relationships with the industry’s key personnel and commissioning and writing the latest news, features and analysis. We expect that the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate, ideally within a B2B related position:
- Experience of running a multi-platform brand to include print, digital and live mediums.
- The ability to act as the ‘face’ of the brand and a spokesperson for the PR industry, hosting an array of events
- Natural creativity and superb magazine craft
- Finely tuned instincts for a great story
- An appreciation of great writing, and the skill to commission it
- Experience of generating multi-platform content – and an evangelist for developing new channels to market
- A talent for – and proven experience in - getting the best from teams
- Commercial awareness including budgeting and forecasting and the creation and development of brand extensions.
- An in-depth understanding of media law
- Exemplary time management and decision making skills
How To Apply
Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.
If you are interested in applying for this position please click the ‘Apply Here’ button.