PR Manager, Financial Services/Property/Professional Services, Central London, £50-£60k
One of London’s leading international law firm that advises financial institutions, corporates and governments seeks a confident, creative and outstanding PR Manager with knowledge of the financial and business media and legal press, to help develop and implement communication strategies and build the firm’s brand reputation globally.
Our client advises corporates and financial institutions, with core businesses in M&A, corporate and structured finance. They offer the international insight of a global network combined with local market knowledge.
Reporting to the Head of Communications, tasks will include:
- Handling media enquiries for the practices and act as spokesperson for the firm
- Proactively pursue all opportunities to maximise coverage by positioning our client’s partners as commentators on various issues
- Working with the Head of Communications, senior and managing partners on firm-wide issues and announcements
- Provide advice and guidance on external communications issues to the firm's international offices
- Maintain excellent relationships with the CRMs and BD managers to ensure the proactive development of marketing activities and campaigns in support of the PR strategy
The model candidate will be expected to hit the ground running so expertise in corporate communications and reputation, knowledge and experience within the financial/professional services, energy and/or property sectors would be advantageous. As our client’s growth internationally is expanding, previous experience of working in an international organisation and a background in handling communications in a change environment would be ideal. Other essential skills include:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skill
- Strong decision making ability, able to work well with minimal supervision, demonstrating initiative and ability to be proactive
- Ability to maintain and sustain relationships internally and deal effectively with journalists
- Ability to project manage
In return, our client will offer excellent learning and development opportunities amongst other benefits
About Unicorn Jobs
Unicorn is dedicated to finding the best people for great jobs. We recruit at all levels in PR and have had success placing talented people in both in-house and agency roles.