This job has now expired
Award winning PR agency based in central London, in a fantastic location for bars, restaurants and easy access to London’s biggest attractions!
The agency specialises in tech PR, with very well established clients, and some up and coming businesses. Their creative work and innovative campaigns would give anyone hoping to develop their career in PR, and learn from experts, the best possible start.
As an agency, they are fun, friendly and supportive. They also believe that the work/life balance is hugely important, and will provide support and training so you feel happy in your role.
The new PR account executive/senior account executive will be responsible for working with several big clients within the B2B tech industry.
Amongst other things, you will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with both clients and the media/journalists
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Developing PR plans & campaigns and implementing day to day PR activity
- Attending client meetings
- Managing events
- Assisting with new business proposals
As well as experience, personality is key for this role!
· Have a minimum of 6 months B2B PR experience from an agency
· Have a passion for technology
· Be educated to degree level
· Have exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
· Have experience in social media, both in a professional and personal capacity
· Be articulate
· Be ambitious, motivated and a team player
· Excellent salary – up to £25k - dependent on experience
· Excellent training & development opportunities
· Social nights/days out
· Top benefits package
· Hours: 9am – 5:30pm
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a sociable, award winning agency!
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills and experience, or would like to hear about other roles we are recruiting for, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0207 347 5358