Account Manager - B2B packaging/materials/sustainability -Super Agency -London-to £38,000 + benefits
Account Manager/Junior Account Manager - B2B packaging/materials/sustainability -Super Agency -London-to £38,000 + first class benefits
My client is a super independent PR & Communications agency rewarded for their exciting and imaginative campaigns with numerous awards. They represent numerous well known and innovative brands. A really great opportunity has arisen for an aspiring Junior Account Manager/Account Manager to join the friendly team. One of the fastest growing agencies around, they are based in Central London
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced JAM/AM with a strong B2B PR background in packaging, materials or sustanability. The successful candidate will implement innovative campaigns and social media strategies that drive increased influence amongst target audiences.Clients will include packaging designers, manufacturers, can and glass makers.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a track record of successful management of B2B accounts, with proven project management and writing skills. You will possess strong media contacts in the relevant media as well as a working knowledge of social media.You should be comfortable with new business pitches.
In return for your talents and endeavours my client a competitive salary up to £38,000 along with a great range of benefits.
To ensure that you are at the head of the queue for this exciting Junior Account Manager/Account Manager role please send you CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view this and hundreds of other opportunities in PR & Communications visit www.medianrecruit.co.uk
- 10 January 2013
- 10 February 2013
- Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Environmental, Professional Services, Retail / Wholesale, Utilities
- Account Manager, Director (Agency), Executive (In-House), Senior Account Executive, Senior Account Manager
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, External Affairs, International, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Median Recruitment is one of the UK’s leading specialist PR and communications recruitment consultancies. Established in 1998, over the years Median has helped literally thousands of Public Relations professionals take their next step the career ladder.
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (North)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (North)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Professional Services jobs in London (North)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (North)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Environmental jobs in London (North)