Associate Director - fast track to Director with this financial PR agency
Join this fast paced and feisty corporate and financial PR agency with big ambitions and be guaranteed to speed up to Director level. An exciting mix or corporate campaigns and financial PR – the pace is fast but can you keep up?
Social, focussed and ambitious, this financial and corporate PR consultancy plays in the main league and looking to expand the team with individuals who can help achieve greater heights. With an impressive existing client list, there is existing business to nurture, though also the scope to make your mark on the new business front. Recent internal change will mean that this is not the consultancy to watch, but the one to be part of.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Associate Director, corporate and financial PR role:
- Working with a broad array of clients crossing the private equity, retail and natural resources industries including plc businesses & corporate clients
- Varied remit encompassing both financial and strategic communications
- Involvement in high profile city transactions such as IPOs, takeovers, fund raisings etc
- Providing high level support on larger accounts able to lead smaller accounts with minimum supervision
- Developing new business contacts and leading pitches
- Supervising and mentoring junior members of the team.
Key attributes and experience for this Associate Director, corporate and financial PR generalist role:
- Previous experience in a reputable financial PR agency with superb corporate PR credentials
- Fervent – eager to progress with potential to be fast tracked in agency – looking for someone who is on the cusp of becoming a Director
- Has relationships with a broad mix of City journalists
- Has started to build a network of relationships with other corporate advisers
- Able to take responsibility for finalising pitch documents and supporting material
To be considered for this Associate Director, corporate and financial PR generalist role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.