Account Director, broad ranging corporate campaigns for financial services clients
If you are a senior Account Manager stuck in a rut or Account Director looking for fresh inspiration, this modern thinking, internationally minded corporate and financial PR consultancy could give you the career boost you have been seeking
This international financial and corporate communications consultancy has become one of most impressive in the industry in a short space of time. They are growing their name in London, but also internationally and are already regarded as the force to reckon with in the Middle East. Unlike some of their larger competitors they have a nimbler, integrated approach to communications offering strategic counsel to a variety of businesses, including multinational organisations requiring support on a global level. They are an extremely well-run and ambitious mid-sized business, with a growing international presence and some serious backing from their parent company.
While they are dedicated and focussed, this is definitely a sociable, play hard firm, who have developed a relaxed open culture and bonded team approach to everything they do.
Key challenges and opportunities in this financial PR Account Director, financial services role:
- Providing excellent counsel for current clients in the financial services arena which include asset managers, hedge funds, other alternatives and investment banks
- Playing an active role in lead generation and pitching for new business
- The chance to feed into to the overall strategy of the business and see your ideas put into action
- Managing and mentor junior team members
- A meritocratic environment which allows for rapid progression to Associate Director level
Key attributes and experience for this financial PR Account Director, financial services role:
- Strong experience and knowledge of the financial services sector
- Confidence and natural leadership skills with the ability to inspire confidence in clients and peers
- International exposure
- Solid previous background in either a consultancy or in-house communications role
To be considered for this financial PR Account Director, financial services role please click to apply