Account Director - B2B Comms- International
Our client, a leading multi sector global consultancy is looking for a talented B2B product focused Account Director to join their award winning team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work across an exciting and varied portfolio of global energy and automotive projects.
The role would sit within the senior management team and involves managing team activity, running programmes related to the energy, metals and the industrial sector. Providing events strategy and managing communications and participation at key industry events.
Key requirements and responsibilities include:
- Project management of B2B campaigns for UK office including trade shows, Q&A’s brand activities, product launches.
- Managing a team of up to 5
- Client consultancy on positioning and approach
- Working closely with other marketing agencies
- Being being the main client contact, developing materials and messages, attending events, briefing spokespeople, speech writing
- Ability to turn technical writing into plain English and engaging content
- A Process focused approached
- Pan-EMEA experience and toolkit development desirable but not essential
- Financial astuteness and previous track record in budget management
- Knowledge of excel is advantageous
- Great opportunity to travel on a regular basis to international markets.
The role offers an outstanding benefits package.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Dental Insurance
- Ride to work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- permanent healthcare Insurance
- Onsite massage
- There are a number of in-house training courses for continuous learning and development
About Premier Resourcing UK
Premier Resourcing UK is a boutique recruitment consultancy specialising in PR, public affairs, internal comms and marketing communications.