Associate PR Director - Leading PR Agency - London
Associate Director- Corporate & Financial
Our client is one of the UK’s top corporate and financial communications consultancies, advising companies, organisations, and their leaders, around the world. They work to solve complex issues and manage reputations.
Led by an award winning senior advisory team, they provide clients with an integrated portfolio of communications services – blending research and analysis with digital and broadcast skills as well as media, political and investor relations.
The consultancy works closely with its listed clients to ensure they maintain a high level of engagement with their key financial audiences. By drawing on a comprehensive understanding of financial markets, including the ever-changing regulatory environment, and by exploiting their experience and knowledge of the media landscape, the agency ensures that its clients communicate their investment case as clearly and effectively as possible.
Some of their clients include : Alliance, BD Marsh & Partners, HSBC, Alvaro, Broadstone…to name but a few.
We are recruiting an Associate Director for the Financial Services team. The team mainly focuses on corporate work with a broad focus across a number of financial services clients. The work is purely Financial Services sector specific.
We’re looking for an experienced communications professional with a thorough knowledge and understanding of the financial services landscape who is used to working at a senior level with management teams, heads of business and has an expert knowledge of key contact within the media.
Established leader in area of expertise both within agency and externally
Drives innovation and develops new products and services
Leverages resources of agency and grows client relationships
Exceptional understanding of agency corporate style, resources and business priorities
Shares knowledge and best practice
Can lead on strategic media campaigns within Financial Services
Ability to network, pitch and win new business
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting, modern, expanding consultancy. If you’re interested or know someone that might be please call Emily on 0207 347 5352 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion as interviews are commencing immediately!
- 11 January 2013
- 11 February 2013
- Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Financial Services, Professional Services, Technology, Telecommunications
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, International, Investor Relations, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Reuben Sinclair
Reuben Sinclair specialise in helping YOU. We work with PR, Marketing and Communications experts, to advance your careers to the next level. Our clients span Top 10 to boutique agencies, FTSE to SMEs.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)