COPYWRITER/EDITOR - FINANCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
Ground breaking financial services company, consisting of an exceptional team of talented individuals working in a fast moving, ever changing environment. This role is to create, write and edit interesting and jargon free financial communications to increase awareness of this new investment service, to a large amount of companies and employers on a nationwide basis.
Be an integral part of the team that produces and delivers all communications collateral for a variety of audiences for this groundbreaking new scheme. As an experienced financial services copywriter you will write, edit and proof high quality copy across a number of different communication channels, with emphasis on the web.
* Copywriter/Editor reporting to senior writer/editor
* Based in the Marketing Communications Engagement team
* Create, write, edit and proof high quality copy for different channels, in particular the web
* Champion the brand, ensure tone of voice copy written is in line with brand values
* Produce copy for diverse audiences - from specialists to members of the public with limited knowledge of financial terminology
* Responsible for the high standard of writing within the marcomms team
* Proofread your own and your peers copy
About You You will enjoy taking ownership of marketing communications editorial standards. Your experience will include:
* Writing for different channels, particularly the web
* Experience in financial services copywriting, ideally including investment/pension terminology
* Writing for a diverse audience, translating a complicated subject to plain English with logic and imagination
* Composing, proofing and editing effective and engaging copy for website, internet, media, publications and organisational documents
* Writing within a defined tone of voice
* Turning sometimes challenging technical content into easily understood copy
* Working in a fast paced, deadline driven and regulated environment
* Graduate calibre
* Proven in excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
* Strong communicator and team player
As part of this highly demanding team, you will have the opportunity to work with friendly, supportive, experienced, qualified and extremely professional people. This is a great chance to join a unique organisation at a pivotal time of change To apply for this copywriter/editor position click the 'Apply Now' button
About Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited
As a specialist recruiter providing our recruitment services to media, event and creative communications since 1989, we pride ourselves on being a small, ethical, specialist, recruitment consultancy that offers an efficient, personal and friendly service.