Communications Specialist - Energy
Communications Specialist – Energy
Salary £30 - 35k
City of London
Our client is a worldwide energy association.
A communications specialist is required to join this small and supportive comms team. The purpose of the role is to support the implementation of the organisation’s communications strategy, including key messages and stakeholder analysis. Key responsibilities will include:
- Recommending and implementing innovative approaches to publicise the company’s mission with various internal and external audiences;
- Assisting with the preparation of speeches and presentation material for executives as required;
- Supporting coordination of the communications interactions with the industry and the public;
- Liaising and supporting communications staff within the regional centres, protecting the integrity of the brand by ensuring a consistent use of style in all internal and external messaging;
- Helping ensure the company’s public disclosures are tracked and its confidentiality obligations to members are met.
The ideal communications specialist will have:
- Experience in corporate communications or internal communications, energy sector experience is beneficial but not essential;
- Good policy understanding;
- Excellent verbal, writing and editing skills and the ability to convey complex technical information in ways that are easily understood by broad audiences;
- Experience of media relations and handling journalist enquiries in a press office;
- Skills in issues and reputation management;
- Knowledge of other languages or a desire to work in an internationally diverse organisation.
Click Apply Now to be considered.
About Unicorn Jobs
Unicorn is dedicated to finding the best people for great jobs. We recruit at all levels in PR and have had success placing talented people in both in-house and agency roles.