This job has now expired
Account Director Consumer, Beauty, Health
Salary: Excellent including great benefits. Part time applications will also be considered
This is a fantastic opportunity to join PR Week’s Specialist Consultancy of the Year 2012, helping to shape and grow its award-winning healthy beauty division.
If you don’t know much about us, we are a sixty-strong team on a mission to inspire people to make healthy decisions. Those decisions might be about the food we eat, medicines we take or the products we put on our skin, which is why our client list ranges from traditional healthcare companies through to some of the UK’s best known beauty brands and even one of the big four supermarkets.
This focus and dedication to our mission has led to our rapid rise to become the UK’s largest independent healthcare consultancy, working for some of the countries biggest and innovative brands and companies.
And if all that’s not tempting enough, then maybe the fact we’ve achieved this whilst being just a pebble-skim from the beach, might. Our location – nicely nestled in the Sussex Riviera - offers staff a fantastic work/life balance and opportunity to build a career in one of the few top consultancies outside the M25, so perfect for those already down here, tired of the Capital or just seeking a change.
This newly created role reflects significant organic growth in what we call ‘healthy beauty’ and will focus on those brands and products that offer a health benefit or message. That might be active ingredients for cleansing or anti-ageing, or specific treatments for problem skin conditions. All our campaigns talk to consumers and influencers through a mix of channels, so this role could appeal to anyone with beauty, health or broader consumer experience.
We see the ideal candidate having the following attributes and experience, but if you think you offer something different, we’d still love to hear from you.
- The drive and confidence to manage a talented team and shape a growing area of the business
- Consumer, beauty or health industry experience, working with global & UK brands
- An understanding or interest of where science meets beauty (e.g. high performing skincare, active ingredients, research claims, aesthetics, etc.)
- Strategic and tactical expertise in developing and executing successful integrated traditional, social and digital communications campaigns
- Confidence managing sizeable client budgets
- An enthusiastic and creative approach, with an understanding of the need to deliver measureable results
- The ability to identify and convert new business opportunities
- Ambition, enthusiasm and hunger for success!
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.