Internal Communications Manager - Paris
We’re seeking a Internal Communications Manager for a global organization based in Paris. Reporting to the General Manager, Internal Communications Manager is responsible for managing the day-to day operations of the European Internal communications activities and ensuring that the company strategy is effectively promoted to employees into all entities and functions.
This person is key to ensuring the smooth implementation of the strategic internal communications program aimed at positively influencing employee perceptions of the company and enhancing their pride and engagement.
· Excellent written and verbal English communications skills knowledge of French or another European language advantageous, but not necessary.
• Specialist with Internal Communications with international experience.
• Excellent public speaker and presenter.
• Strong track record in issues and crisis communications.
• Strong intellectual capacity, business acumen, counseling skills: ability to rapidly grasp complex business issues and to provide strong advice to leadership.
• Passionate about innovation:
• Strong leader with the ability to influence -
You will have strong experience within internal communications ideally from a global agency, the desire to live in Paris and to have international travel. They are looking pay Euros 60-75k+company car+full benefits including bonus.
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Manager (In-House) Associations / Institutions jobs in Spain
- Full Time CSR Manager (In-House) Business / Industrial jobs in Spain
- Full Time CSR Manager (In-House) Consumer jobs in Spain
- Full Time CSR Manager (In-House) FMCG jobs in Spain
- Full Time CSR Manager (In-House) Media and New Media jobs in Spain