Account Director - consumer entertainment and tech brands - £40-50k - London
With proven agency experience, great media relations skills and a talent for new business, the Account Director will be leading a small but dynamic team.
You need to be confident in advising clients on comms strategy and devise creatively engaging campaigns to get people talking about your clients.
This agency is known the world over and have turned out some of the most talked about campaigns both in and out of the creative advertising industry.
You will need:
- Top notch account handling and client liaison skills
- A bulging black book of contacts across online, offline, consumer, trade, national and broadcast media
- Strategic campaign planning and end evaluation experience
- Able to lead teams, manage budgets and deliver outstanding projects within deadline
- Good digital knowledge, able to tie social and online into traditional PR activities
This is a fantastic role working with some of the best creative talent in the industry!
To apply, click the 'Apply Now' button below.
About Red Sofa London
Redsofa is a young, ambitious recruitment agency specialising in digital PR and social media. We're a boutique agency where personal relationships are fundamental.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Technology jobs in London (Central)