Account/Associate Director - consumer/corporate/issues – London, c. £60k + bonus + benefits
This top rated award-winning London PR agency is looking for a strong Account/Associate Director to take the lead on a broad portfolio of client accounts from both the private and public sector
You should have several years’ agency experience, including some big brand, blue chip accounts. You must also have an excellent track record in delivering integrated campaigns and the ability to create multi-channel content that resonates while delivering benefit to the client business. The ability to retain and grow accounts, client consultancy and team leadership skills, strategic insight and financial management are also essential to this role.
Your responsibilities will be to generate growth in the business, clients and teams whilst looking after existing clients and maintaining the agency’s culture of continuous learning and a positive working environment, driving innovation and creativity within teams.
About Unicorn Jobs
Unicorn is dedicated to finding the best people for great jobs. We recruit at all levels in PR and have had success placing talented people in both in-house and agency roles.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Associate Director Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Associate Director Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Associate Director Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Associate Director FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Associate Director Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)