Junior Account Manager/AM - Financial Services / Consumer Finance
Junior/Account Manager – Financial Services
City of London
This is an award-winning, dynamic corporate and consumer public relations consultancy, specialising in four industry sectors: financial services, property, HR & recruitment, professional & business services. They provide clients with a breadth of support across consumer, B2B and corporate work.
They are currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to join the personal finance team and to work on corporate/consumer briefs for a diverse range of financial services clients including banks, life and insurance, investment companies, mortgage lenders, trade bodies and intermediaries. Key responsibilities will include:
- Implementing campaigns as agreed and contributing to the development of new ones;
- Drafting various press releases and articles;
- Media relations with national, regional, trade, consumer, and broadcast media,
- Developing and implementing integrated social media strategies;
- The opportunity to learn to undertake research campaigns;
- Client liaison and team management
The ideal Account Manager will have the following:
- Relevant agency experience, preferably within the financial services sector;
- Consumer finance experience and the ability to work on brand campaigns as well as corporate campaigns;
- The ability to think creatively and strategically;
- Contacts within relevant national, regional, trade, consumer, and broadcast media;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills,
- Good writing skills are essential as writing forms a large part of the role
- A committed work attitude.
This is a wide-ranging and responsible role with excellent development and promotion prospects. Click Apply Now to be considered.
About Unicorn Jobs
Unicorn is dedicated to finding the best people for great jobs. We recruit at all levels in PR and have had success placing talented people in both in-house and agency roles.