This job has now expired
Junior/Account Manager – Financial Services
City of London
This is an award-winning, dynamic corporate and consumer public relations consultancy, specialising in four industry sectors: financial services, property, HR & recruitment, professional & business services. They provide clients with a breadth of support across consumer, B2B and corporate work.
They are currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to join the personal finance team and to work on corporate/consumer briefs for a diverse range of financial services clients including banks, life and insurance, investment companies, mortgage lenders, trade bodies and intermediaries. Key responsibilities will include:
- Implementing campaigns as agreed and contributing to the development of new ones;
- Drafting various press releases and articles;
- Media relations with national, regional, trade, consumer, and broadcast media,
- Developing and implementing integrated social media strategies;
- The opportunity to learn to undertake research campaigns;
- Client liaison and team management
The ideal Account Manager will have the following:
- Relevant agency experience, preferably within the financial services sector;
- Consumer finance experience and the ability to work on brand campaigns as well as corporate campaigns;
- The ability to think creatively and strategically;
- Contacts within relevant national, regional, trade, consumer, and broadcast media;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills,
- Good writing skills are essential as writing forms a large part of the role
- A committed work attitude.
This is a wide-ranging and responsible role with excellent development and promotion prospects. Click Apply Now to be considered.