This job has now expired
Account Executive – Financial Services/ Personal Finance
Central London/ City of London
£20k - 25k
Are you passionate about finance? Do you have creative ideas that will have the media engaging with a financial client? If so, this London based financial PR agency, part of a larger integrated group, could be your next move.
Responsibilities in this Account Executive role will include
- Drafting and distributing press release and proactively following them up,
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key journalists,
- Assisting with the coordination of events,
- Researching potential coverage and new business opportunities,
- Undertaking a certain amount of account administration.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous PR experience, preferably in consumer finance/personal finance;
- A passion for finance and the ability to talk about it in an engaging way;
- Excellent writing and organisational skills;
- The ability to work well under pressure;
- Attention to detail;
- Confidence and the ability to build relationships with key journalists
Click Apply Now to be considered for this opportunity. Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.