Account Manager – Events
Our client, an award-winning Public Relations agency, are seeking a talented and ambitious Account Manager to join their dynamic events and marketing team based in London.
The role will involve taking the lead within the team, delivering against the client briefs. As the Account Manager, you will be engaging with a range of individual clients directly, building on existing relationships and creating a strong strategic partnership. Your responsibilities will include:
· Creating, monitoring and delivering project schedules
· Brainstorming and identifying creative solutions
· Event marketing campaign strategy development and execution
· Managing event project teams
· Budgeting and financial management of projects
· Identifying and capitalising on new business opportunities
· Taking a proactive approach to project and over-all account management
The successful candidate will:
· Have great people skills and first class client service skills
· Gained solid experience executing campaigns and account development skills
· Must come from a B2B marketing and events background
· Possess the ability manage a team and a budget, with proven experience
· Demonstrate an interest in digital and online marketing
· Have a strong and determined work ethic
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for their next big step within the events industry, so if you feel as though you have the necessary skills and experience, please click ‘apply’ below!
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.