Online Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading higher education establishment. They are looking for an Online Marketing Manager.
The role will involve:
- Supporting the long-term global growth strategy
- Driving online applications by managing mainly online marketing campaigns that drive customer acquisition
- Supporting market development priorities
- Testing and developing new approaches, with a focus on UK, Europe and Asia
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive experience of working in digital marketing on an international basis, with a focus on customer acquisition campaigns
- Have run paid search campaigns with at least a monthly budget of 30 – 50K, on an international basis
- Have significant experience of managing an advertising agency
- Have a background from an advertising agency working on Higher Education clients or from a University that markets online internationally
- Have an in-depth knowledge of web analytics, online ad-serving and tracking technologies
- Be highly organised with sound project management skills
- Have strong analytic skills and an advanced level of Excel.
- Have excellent team skills and be able to build effective relationships with suppliers
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the role, please click Apply now!