Online Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading higher education establishment. They are looking for an Online Marketing Manager.
The role will involve:
- Supporting the long-term global growth strategy
- Driving online applications by managing mainly online marketing campaigns that drive customer acquisition
- Supporting market development priorities
- Testing and developing new approaches, with a focus on UK, Europe and Asia
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive experience of working in digital marketing on an international basis, with a focus on customer acquisition campaigns
- Have run paid search campaigns with at least a monthly budget of 30 – 50K, on an international basis
- Have significant experience of managing an advertising agency
- Have a background from an advertising agency working on Higher Education clients or from a University that markets online internationally
- Have an in-depth knowledge of web analytics, online ad-serving and tracking technologies
- Be highly organised with sound project management skills
- Have strong analytic skills and an advanced level of Excel.
- Have excellent team skills and be able to build effective relationships with suppliers
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the role, please click Apply now!
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.