Junior Account Manager - corporate PR for entrepreneurs
This corporate communications agency is a recognised leader in the field of rising entrepreneurs and destination marketing. They have handled some of the most high profile business events in the last two years and have an exciting growth plan. This corporate PR agency is looking for a PR Account Manager with exceptional writing skills, an impressive blackbook of business contacts and a passion for business. With a great list of clients, working for this agency could be the making of an outstanding career in corporate communications.
This corporate communications consultancy is achieving greatness in the world of business, working with some of the business greats as well as top political influencers. They specialise in companies, campaigns and brands that promote entrepreneurs and destination marketing, and are based in south west London in great open-plan offices.
Key challenges and opportunities in this corporate Account Manager role:
- You must have high standards of written work and a confident approach to deal with impressive and well known business and political figures
- You must be a savvy media relations guru with the talent to have journalists putty in your hand
- Passion to organise and implement events and campaigns that have an impact on the business community
- You must possess the hunger and ambition to make a significant impact on a growing company
Key attributes and experience for this corporate Account Manager role:
- Relentless curiosity about the world, good knowledge of current affairs and wider social and business issues
- Creative and want to get involved in large and high profile campaigns and events
- Bags of energy and drive and a successful track record as a corporate PR account manager or senior account manager in an agency, or a business journalist
- Experience in advertising and sponsorship is desirable
- Excellent analytical and written skills as the team are super sharp
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
To be considered for this corporate Account Manager role please click to apply