This job has now expired
Recently landing in London following a decade of success overseas, this boutique has a portfolio of hugely desirable brands that even global agencies would envy. Launching as a new business here in London, the agency is warm, edgy and understands youth culture. This is a chance for a consumer PR Account Manager who’s bold, passionate and looking for something different.
Already recognised globally as a youth marketing force to be reckoned with, this consumer PR agency is a new contender in the London market and intends to burst onto the scene as a force to be reckoned with very quickly. With a heritage of working with the world’s biggest brands and injecting cultural connections, this is a team of connected, sharp, engaged people with great sport, music and media connections as well as big-brand nous.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Consumer PR Account Manager role:
- Leverage your contacts, PR experience and personal interests
- Network in music, sport, and film for the benefit of your clients
- Participate in new business and help shape the direction of the agency
- Lead on accounts and help build a new brand
Key attributes and experience for this Consumer PR Account Manager role:
- It’s likely you are an experienced Consumer PR Account Manager – or perhaps you’ve been working in an in-house PR team at a leading sports of fashion brand
- Exceptional contacts and high-impact presence
- Entrepreneurial spirit and great media contacts
- Solid understanding of youth culture and well connected within the arena
To be considered for this Consumer PR Account Manager role please click to apply