Consumer PR Account Manager - brands, youth culture
Recently landing in London following a decade of success overseas, this boutique has a portfolio of hugely desirable brands that even global agencies would envy. Launching as a new business here in London, the agency is warm, edgy and understands youth culture. This is a chance for a consumer PR Account Manager who’s bold, passionate and looking for something different.
Already recognised globally as a youth marketing force to be reckoned with, this consumer PR agency is a new contender in the London market and intends to burst onto the scene as a force to be reckoned with very quickly. With a heritage of working with the world’s biggest brands and injecting cultural connections, this is a team of connected, sharp, engaged people with great sport, music and media connections as well as big-brand nous.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Consumer PR Account Manager role:
- Leverage your contacts, PR experience and personal interests
- Network in music, sport, and film for the benefit of your clients
- Participate in new business and help shape the direction of the agency
- Lead on accounts and help build a new brand
Key attributes and experience for this Consumer PR Account Manager role:
- It’s likely you are an experienced Consumer PR Account Manager – or perhaps you’ve been working in an in-house PR team at a leading sports of fashion brand
- Exceptional contacts and high-impact presence
- Entrepreneurial spirit and great media contacts
- Solid understanding of youth culture and well connected within the arena
To be considered for this Consumer PR Account Manager role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.