This job has now expired
The group has a global team of 180 staff worldwide operating in most of the key markets. In each country teams are small but growing and there is a strong entrepreneurial spirit throughout. They believe in a strong work/life balance and support this through benefits such as flexi-hours & working from home capabilities.
We are looking for experienced Account Directors who are ready to take the next step into an Associate Director role and for talented Associate Directors.
Your role will include:
- Leading a team in one of the fastest growing sectors for this agency - across their technology & financial service clients with both a B2B & B2C focus
- Manage a team of 10 staff, covering issues for clients from risk management, to customer service to small business banking to big data analytics. Your clients will include big technology companies as well as disruptive new finance companies.
- Provide entrepreneurial strategic thinking and develop a culture of innovation in your team
- Proven ability to client counsel & strong client handling skills
- You'll be an excellent influencer and possess great management skills
On offer is a salary between £45 000 - £60 000 dependent on your level of experience. You'll receive 25 days annual leave (with option to buy more), annual bonus, pension contributions, health insurance, well-being allowance, childcare vouchers & more!
Apply below or contact Dean Connelly for a confidential discussion on 020 7845 7247.