FINANCIAL PR INTERNSHIP
FINANCIAL PR INTERNSHIP LEADING TO A PERMANENT POSITION
Powerscourt is one of London’s leading financial and corporate communications consultancies, providing high-value strategic advice across a range of issues to public and private companies, high net-worth individuals and government agencies. The firm’s rapid growth owes much to the variety of our people, who offer a unique blend of professional backgrounds and experiences that has enabled us repeatedly to deliver insightful, bold and decisive assistance to our clients.
Powerscourt is now looking to recruit one or two graduate interns on an initial three month placement, leading to a permanent analyst position if successful. The role offers the opportunity to work at one of the city’s leading financial PR agencies and experience a range of financial PR disciplines and industry sectors.
We can offer exciting work, excellent career development opportunities and a competitive salary to applicants with:
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- integrity, commitment and stamina
- empathy and a commercial attitude
- confidence and initiative
Successful candidates will have an excellent academic record, with at least a completed 2:1 from a leading university and a strong interest in business and the media, ideally demonstrated by prior work experience. In addition, some financial literacy would be a bonus.
This position is immediately available and applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Graduate / Entry Level Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Graduate / Entry Level Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Graduate / Entry Level Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Graduate / Entry Level Professional Services jobs in London (Central)