Associate Director - TMT specialist with financial savvy and expertise in high profile issues
If you are excellent at advising on gritty business issues and complex corporate scenarios, this role will use those skills to the maximum and allow you to gain exposure to some of the most prominent situations taking place within the business world today.
Not yet past its 7th birthday, this young yet ambitious business has made a significant impact within the financial and corporate communications sector and built an impressive client list bursting with FTSE 250 names. Perceived by many CEOs as the advisors who can really make a difference during a crisis, they initially built a reputation for completing high profile projects, however 60% of their client list is now retained business meaning revenues per head are both impressive and consistent.
Key challenges and responsibilities within this financial PR Associate Director role:
- Being regarded as a trusted advisor to clients
- Building and maintaining excellent media relationships
- New business lead generation and execution of pitches
- Mentoring and management of junior team members
Key attributes and experience for this financial PR Associate Director role:
- Sparky, ambitious and full of ideas
- Experience of advising big companies on a broad array issues
- A knowledge of either the tech, media or telco secors or a combination of all three
- A genuine team player who understands the true value of the collaborative approach
- Financial literacy
- Experience of either managing or overseeing junior members of a team
To be considered to join this ambitious consultancy as a financial PR Associate Director within its successful TMT team a Apply Now