This job has now expired
Our client a leading global Multi sector consultancy, is looking for talented consumer Associate Director with experience in their FMCG team. Their work comprises global/regional strategy development and initiative design, as well as execution of UK campaigns, their portfolio predominantly comprises of one of the biggest providers of consumer household brands in the world. The Associate Director will lead the FMCG portfolio and provide strategic and creative leadership in a dynamic segment of their business.
The successful candidates will deliver:
- Fulfillment of a key client service role
- Collaboration with agency partners to develop innovative, integrated communications plans
- Talent retention and development, working with a talented, ambitious and driven team
- Profitability and business growth, working into the Client Service Director – in-house
Core attributes required:
• Strong creative thinkers who will inspire team planning with a fresh approach
• Digitally savvy
• Proven track record in strategic leadership and the development of disruptive, differentiated campaigns that deliver business impact
• Blue chip brand experience essential together with proven success in working collaboratively with agency partners to deliver integrated communications plans.
• Strong and persuasive communication and leadership skills
• Impeccable client service skills that add value
• Track record as an inspiring team leaders and coaches
WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
With the client being one of the world’s most sophisticated marketing operations, these roles will appeal to candidates who are seeking to flex their muscles as marketeers and are motivated by the opportunity to demonstrate how PR can make a genuine contribution to brand and business growth. This division has enjoyed phenomenal growth, so these roles provide fantastic opportunities to set the vision and strategy for the next phase of business growth, with the potential to springboard into a Client Service or Sector Leader in the future.
25 days holiday, contributory pension, share options enhanced maternity/paternity scheme, private health insurance and new business incentive.