This job has now expired
This leading intregrated consultancy, delivering corporate, consumer, trade and crisis communications within the financial services market, is looking for a talented account executive with a couple of years experience to join them!
Candidates don't need financial services PR experience but they do want to see a solid grounding in PR within an agency environment, evidence of good writing skills, and a genuine interest in financial services.
You’ll never find an agency more passionate about consumer finance than them. They have a hugely successful blog, write high profile articles and have even written books on the subject!
Being part of a hugely successful group, they understand the value of true integration to keep their clients front of their customers' minds.
What is required?:
- Experience of creating and driving results driven PR campaigns
- Solid media relations skills and strong journalist contacts across trade and consumer media, print and online
- Someone who is a team player, hungry for results, brave and creative
What's on offer?
- The consultancy is around 60 consultants in size covering PR, digital and marketing services under one roof and are one of the fastest growing agencies in 2012.
- They offer great benefits including 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, a contributory pension, trips abroad for Christmas and company anniversary.