Head of Digital
Our client is a successful, international communications agency and is looking for a creative Head of Digital to join their team.
As the Head of Digital , your responsibilities will include:
· Establishing a high end luxury digital account with its own clients and revenue stream
· This will also include working on the development and management of their own digital and social media presence as well as the training of all staff
· Monitoring client account performance using internal and external resources to identify any issues and opportunities to drive brand development and performance
· Developing and co-ordinating the digital and social media strategy of existing client accounts across the agency
· Pitching and winning of new business for the company with a strong digital/social media bias
The successful candidate will:
· Have a solid background and understanding in advertising, communications, marketing or public relations developing social media strategy
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Have a network of contacts to assist in the creation of necessary assets
· Be able to turn complex ideas into high performing strategies
· Must be up to speed and passionate about the digital world
This role has been newly created, and so the successful candidate will have the opportunity to proactively suggest the direction and scope of the position, whilst also making their own mark on the agency. So if you feel as though you have the necessary skills and experience, please forward your CV to Edwina Goldman at Edwina@jflrecruit.com.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.