Senior Account Manager / Account Manager – Media Relations
Westbourne is a communications agency that specialises in changing opinions that matter to our clients. We are looking for a creative communications professional with strong media relations experience. Experience of the UK energy sector is desirable.
Westbourne is a young, rapidly growing agency based in fabulous offices overlooking St James’ Park and one minute from Trafalgar Square.
We combine the focus of modern issues management prowess with sector expertise that comes from decades of industry experience.
We have a diverse range of clients but specialise in transport and infrastructure, energy and campaigning.
Westbourne is looking for a candidate with:
Experience – required:
- Minimum five years media relations experience gained in agency or in-house
- Digital media experience
Experience – desirable:
- Knowledge and experience of the UK energy industry
- A talent for developing creative campaign strategies and story ideas
- Excellent copywriting skills
- The ability to work across several accounts
- Strong client management skills
The successful candidate will manage several high profile accounts as well as contributing media relations expertise across our client base.
The role will include building relationships with key press to place stories, developing communication strategies, implementing the client programme and writing client briefings and press releases.
The new SAM / AM will also work with senior management to build the energy practice and will have responsibility for the practice while the managing partner is on maternity leave.
- A great, small agency culture (14 members of staff)
- Very low staff turnover – less than 10%
- Excellent opportunities for advancement
- Competitive pay including a quarterly bonus structure
- 25 days annual leave
- Beautiful central London offices
- A diverse client base
- A focus on campaigning including the hugely successful and high profile Campaign for High-speed Rail www.campaignforhsr.com
- Exciting events across the year
Closing date for applications: 11 February 2013
First and second interviews will be held in February with an appointment made by the end of the month.
To apply please send your CV and a short note (300 words max) explaining why you are right for the job to Jennifer Powers by clicking the "apply now" button or call her on 020 3397 2415 for further information.
No agencies please.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Corporate Communications Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Senior Account Manager Utilities jobs in London (Central)