Account Manager – Financial Services
Our client is a leading independent PR consultancy. They are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their Financial Services team.
Working on some of their biggest Finance accounts, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Driving the creative and strategic process and client handling of the accounts
· Motivating and developing the team, directing junior member’s implementation of work
· Writing and media relations work with the media
· Taking a proactive approach to new business, including new business proposals and pitches
The successful candidate will have:
· Solid agency background within the financial services sector
· Strong national personal finance contacts
· Confident managing both retained press office accounts and high profile brand projects
· Experience of successful account management and direction for clients and briefs
· Previous experience managing a team at an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager level
· Familiarity with social media
· Demonstrate strong organisational and pitching skills
This is a unique opportunity that will offer the successful candidate the chance to work with some impressive Financial Services clients. So if you feel as though you have the necessary skills and experience, please click ‘apply’ below.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.