This job has now expired
Our client is an award-winning agency offering integrated communications, public affairs, and corporate responsibility. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Consultant to join their team, to assist with the running of a number of accounts, primarily within the healthcare sector.
The role will involve:
- Working across a range of sectors, but primarily with healthcare clients
- Delivering complex campaigns and projects with multiple stakeholders
- Managing client relationships
- Producing papers and updates on policy issues and media developments
- Developing creative communications strategies
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Overseeing the work of research-team members and interns
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience in a consultancy, parliamentary, civil service or in-house role
- Have proven experience or a demonstrable interest in healthcare policy, corporate communications, the media and political and current affairs
- Have a good working knowledge of the UK political and media landscape
- Possess excellent writing skills, with the ability to produce reports and research digests to short timescales
- Be a real team player, with a hardworking and flexible attitude, and attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an agency with a stellar reputation and an excellent client list.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the role, please click Apply now!