This job has now expired
About the Agency:
A brilliant, independent creative communications agency for: Entertainment, Lifestyle, 3rd Sector, Sport, Blue-chip & Start-up brands. They bring brands and ideas to life: PR, Experiential, Events, Digital and Promotions
A really spirited, inspiring agency with creative ideas at the heart of everything they do and a very rewarding place to work. Established a few years ago, they are now around 50 people and have won numerous and noted industry awards.
About the role:
The Digital team is a small group of enthusiastic digital, social and pr experts who have all seen the light and realised that digital is the future.
The team is taking on more and more work from existing clients, expanding beyond just social media and regularly pitching for new business, so they need an experienced Digital SAM / AD who is ready to play a central hands on role to help them maximize these opportunities and drive the department forward.
Key components of the role:
· Reporting into the Head of Digital, you will be working with the Digital Strategy Director, and overseeing the Social Media Manager, Account Manager and Account Assistant.
· Working with Digital Strategy Director and wider agency teams on new business briefs and cracking creative digital ideas
· Leadership of a key fmcg account
· Leadership of an alcoholic drinks client
· Quality control – ensuring the creative ideas meet the client’s business needs and will deliver great results
· Integration into PR and Events is essential – the ability to work with all other teams with an open and eager approach
· Currently working within an agency on digital or social accounts or within a digital agency
· Excellent client servicing
· Experience of developing content and working with App developers
· Able to take an active role on new business briefs and pitches
· Experience of working on lifestyle and FMCG brands in the digital space
· Direction of a junior team
Get in touch today and send me your cv or apply directly at email@example.com