Public Affairs/Government Relations Specialist
This is an incredible opportunity- if you’re passionate about public affairs and getting things done then this is the opportunity for you. This leading public affairs agency embraces people who can offer something slightly different to the mix, a different background, a different perspective and it’s this diversity that brings such success.
My client is already very well established in the energy, property, not for profit sectors and is looking to expand into new sectors such as education, financial services and infrastructure. If you have a background in one of these areas and you would be confident in building the business in the area then this may be the opportunity for you.
· An in depth understanding of the policy landscape in one or more subject areas
· An entrepreneurial attitude and desire to build a team and grow the business
· Commercial understanding
· Experience managing clients and their expectations
· Understanding of how to pitch for new business and how to source new leads
This is a very exciting and unusual role where you can become a pivotal part of this company and they will do everything to contribute to your career progression. If you’re looking for a challenge in the public affairs field, then this is the opportunity for you.
If this role interests you do not hesitate to apply! If you would like to discuss the role further or put yourself forward please send your CV or contact me at Emilieu@reuben-sinclair.com or on 0207 347 5351. If you are interested in similar roles but you do not exactly fit this specification I have several similar roles I am actively recruiting for so please do not hesitate to contact me if this appeals to you. Alternatively if you know someone who might be well suited to this role and is interested in exploring new opportunities I am also keen to hear from them.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Business / Industrial jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Consumer jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Education jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Financial Services jobs in London (Greater)