Account Director/Senior Account Director - B2B - Super Agency - Windsor - £55,000 great benefits
Account Director/Senior Account Director - B2B - Super Agency - Windsor - £55,000 plus great benefits
My client is one of the UK’s leading independent communications agencies, based in Windsor - but also with offices in London. The friendly and creative team have won numerous awards for their cutting-edge PR campaigns on behalf of an enviable and prestigious client roster.
Renowned for their exciting campaigns, my client is seeking to appoint an experienced Account Director/ Senior Account Director with a strong B2B background, ideally with some exposure to one or more of the following sectors: HR/recruitment, professional services, technology.
The Account Director/ Senior Account Director will lead on the agency’s flagship account, as well as some exciting new client wins, and working alongside the Associate Director will be well positioned to quickly grow their own team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a track record of successful management of B2B accounts, with proven project management and writing skills. You will be responsible for the day to day management of Account Managers and Account Executives, so experience of managing and growing a small team is desirable.
The position is based in Windsor, although some flexibility will given to working in the London office when needed.
In return for your talents and endeavours a competitive salary up to £55,000 is offered along with a great range of benefits.
To ensure that you are at the head of the queue for this exciting Account Director/Senior Account Director role please send you CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com
- 18 February 2013
- 18 March 2013
- Business / Industrial, Financial Services, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Technology, Telecommunications
- Account Director, Account Manager, Associate Director, Director (Agency), Senior Account Manager
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, External Affairs, Financial PR, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Median Recruitment is one of the UK’s leading specialist PR and communications recruitment consultancies. Established in 1998, over the years Median has helped literally thousands of Public Relations professionals take their next step the career ladder.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)