This global top 10 PR agency is seeking Account director with excellent B2B and automotive experience to join their Consumer Practice. This is to work on an global fuel/energy client and you will drive the team to delivering trade media campaigns. You will work strategically on the account and develop stakeholder management, along with working at international trade shows, press events. .
If you enjoy working on international and global PR campaigns then this will offer you the career you might be seeking. If you have a passion also for automotve and formua 1, then this is an added bonus. This is your chance to work for a TOP 10 global PR agency on a international BIG BRAND giant in the automotive sector.
Skills required for this role include:
- PR plans and implementation, Project management of B2B campaigns for UK office including trade shows, brand activities, product launches.
- Developing tool kits
- Attending events, briefing spokespeople and speech writing
- Strong writing skills.
- Good budgetting
- Excellent leadership skills
- Foreign languages an advantage
- Lots of travel opportunities
In return they offer a base £38-£45k+bonus paid every 1/4, dental, health, pension, 25 days holiday, expense accunt, laptop, phone. Plus the chance to work with the best GLOBAL PR agency/
- 01 February 2013
- 01 March 2013
- Associations / Institutions, Consumer, Entertainment / Leisure, Environmental, Media and New Media
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, International, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About PR Futures
PR Futures is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to the on & offline Public Relations and Communications market. Our clients range from agency side to client side, from start ups to international organisations.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Environmental jobs in London (Central)