Account Manager – Global & UK Ethical Pharmaceutical
Our client is a leading communications consultancy. They are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team to work on global and UK ethical health accounts.
The role will involve:
· Identifying opportunities to grow accounts through additional projects and increased service levels
· Driving the day-to-day account handling and project management
· Developing and presenting new and existing business pitches
· Establishing and maintain relationships with key journalists
· Maintaining account profitability through effective team service levels, time analysis and direct cost recovery
· Provide direction, support and coaching to more junior members of the account team
· Proactively challenge and contribute to client handling activities
The ideal candidate will:
· Have proven experience of working with ethical healthcare clients
· Be a strong team player, with good leadership skills
· Demonstrate the ability to work well in pressurised environment and achieve tight deadlines
· Possess first class communication skills, both written and verbal
If you feel as though you have the skills and experience necessary for the role, please click ‘apply’ below.