Account Manager – Global & UK Ethical Pharmaceutical
Our client is a leading communications consultancy. They are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team to work on global and UK ethical health accounts.
The role will involve:
· Identifying opportunities to grow accounts through additional projects and increased service levels
· Driving the day-to-day account handling and project management
· Developing and presenting new and existing business pitches
· Establishing and maintain relationships with key journalists
· Maintaining account profitability through effective team service levels, time analysis and direct cost recovery
· Provide direction, support and coaching to more junior members of the account team
· Proactively challenge and contribute to client handling activities
The ideal candidate will:
· Have proven experience of working with ethical healthcare clients
· Be a strong team player, with good leadership skills
· Demonstrate the ability to work well in pressurised environment and achieve tight deadlines
· Possess first class communication skills, both written and verbal
If you feel as though you have the skills and experience necessary for the role, please click ‘apply’ below.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.