This job has now expired
Our client is a leading organisation, providing support to disadvantaged families. They are looking for a Freelance Senior Media and Campaigns Officer to work on charity media relations and campaigns for at least a month, more likely two.
The role will involve:
· Working closely with the Head of Policy and Campaigns to develop strategic media and campaign plans and implement activities
· To take lead responsibility within the team for generating media profile
· To provide a responsive press office service
· To assist in the safeguarding of the organisation’s brand reputation with media audiences
The ideal candidate will:
· Have a good background in PR / journalism / communications gained either in an agency or in-house press office
· Proven experience of working on successful media campaigns
· A good working knowledge of the UK’s media and understanding of the importance of working across both traditional media channels and new media channels, including social media
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and an ability to manage a team
This person will need to be free as of mid-February or before and the role may require you to travel to various locations in England, so if you feel as though you have the necessary skills and experience, please forward your CV to email@example.com.