This job has now expired
Our client is an award-winning integrated communications group that works tirelessly to create campaigns to change the way brands are talked about. They combine sound insight with new marketing platforms and smart PR ideas to create genuine business impact for their clients.
For someone to join the Enterprise Technology team, working with some of the world’s largest tech brands, developing and implementing innovative campaigns and social media strategies that drive increased influence amongst key target audiences.
Skills required include:
- Experience of working at an Account Executive / Junior Account Executive level, preferably in a technology PR environment (but this is not imperative)
- Good understanding of the media relations function including development of press lists, forward feature monitoring, pitching and facilitating briefings
- Basic knowledge of social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
- Experience of writing basic PR materials including social media updates, blogs and press releases.
The team is likely to expand as the business grows and this role offers the opportunity for career development. The successful candidate will therefore possess the following traits:
- Hard working and enthusiastic
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience of working in a team environment and a hunger to learn
- Excellent writing skills and a keen attention to detail