This job has now expired
Account Director – Asset Management Marketing & Communications Consultancy
Excellent package with exceptional benefits
We are looking for an ambitious, talented Account Director with a strong track record in financial services PR. This is an excellent opportunity to join a talented, dynamic and fast growing organisation which excels at what it does.
We are a specialist marketing and communications consultancy working for a wide range of clients in the asset management sector. Our clients include traditional and alternative asset managers, investment consultants and fund services providers.
We are a relatively young business which has grown quickly within the space of a few years, based on the knowledge and experience of the senior team. We are dedicated to the asset management sector with a strong track record of delivering high quality marketing and communications advice to our clients.
Based in London, we work for clients across Europe and more globally, delivering expert PR and strategic marketing services. Our specialist investment knowledge and understanding of financial markets is why our clients hire us. Coupled with a growing reputation for our outstanding commitment to client service, we have developed a compelling proposition for financial services organisations looking for expert advice and strategic counsel.
As a result of the continued growth and success of our business, we are now looking to hire an experienced PR Account Director, who can:
- Take responsibility for managing and developing existing relationships with a range of asset management clients
- Participate in the winning of new business, through active marketing and lead generation
- Input to the strategic development of the business through generation of ideas and participation in business planning
- Manage and mentor junior team members, helping in their personal development
- Add value to the overall business through making an early contribution and impact
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A strong track record in financial services PR, with significant experience and understanding of the asset management sector
- Strong contacts and working relationships with the financial services media
- Effective writing ability and excellent presentation skills, coupled with confidence in new business pitches
- A commitment to building long term client relationships, based on the delivery of outstanding client service
- Excellent project management skills
Ability to ‘fit’ with the existing team – an entrepreneurial nature combined with a collaborative and collegiate approach to working
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.