This job has now expired
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a marketing specialist to join a global satellite communications company in the launch of a new service proposition. As an experienced B2B marketing professional the successful candidate will work closely with selected channel partners to lead in the development and communication of the project. Drawing on an 8 year + marketing communications background the channel manager will develop and implement a range of appropriate marketing, channel optimisation and PR strategies to strengthen the brand both pre, and post, project launch.
- Key responsibilities:
- Maintain a close working relationship with specific channel partners as the service solution is rolled out and value added resellers are appointed
- Work closely with industry business development leads to understand their marketing requirements and to initiate impactful campaigns
- Work with selected value added resellers to develop and implement marketing/PR activities, supporting in their own initiatives and where appropriate incentivising channel activity
- Ensure that the business is being marketed aggressively through channel partners and using all relevant online/offline methods
- Collaborate with revenue analysts to address gaps in the market and answer to these with sustained activity that raises the profile of the brand
- Monitor the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and channel partner activity
- Work alongside the central marcoms function to direct the production of any collateral and electronic communications
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in B2B communications, ideally within a technical FMCG, aviation or similar sector
- Proven ability to deliver impactful campaigns sensitive to differing end-user groups
- Experience of leading multifaceted marketing campaigns –including product PR, events, trade press, online media and lobbying experience
- Commercially incisive; able to appreciate wider business strategy and prepare and articulate channel marketing activities which fit with this and make a meaningful impact
- Fluent written and oral command of English
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Kim Johnson on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KHJ1302-6
VMA Group is the global executive recruitment and professional development partner in corporate communications, PR and investor relations.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/